• Industrial Electronics Repair
    931-E S. Main St #204,
    Kernersville, NC 27284

• 1-(336)-969-0110

•   

Repair Services for Industrial and Commercial Customers

Leland Faraday

Leland Faraday Need wiring diagram

Please help I need the wiring diagram for a Leland Faraday electric motor, 3hp 1740 hp stock # xm003b date code dy Sincerely, Alan dapp
    Return Home to Leland Faraday
    If you have any technical questions or wish to offer technical information about any Leland Faraday units then fill out the form below.
    No Soliciting...

• Leland Faraday - Need to know how the wires are hooked up on the pump all of them inside the canopy
    • Leland Faraday - I HAVE A 1980'S LELAND FARADAY WATER WELL PUMP 1RM2-S/A 4H7127119, SK 2ABN-175. THE PUMP IS LEAKING WHERE THE MOTOR SHAF
    • Leland Faraday - Part# 230 HP 1/3 Frame F56 Type RK Model F-56-3550-02 SN# AAMI Volts 115/230 RPM 1725
    • Leland Faraday - I am replacing my current, bad, 4HP, which is a 3 wire (black, white & green) with your 2HP M-2958E, which has 4 wires (red,
    • Leland Faraday - I am wondering if you have a quote on or would have a picture electrical diagram for a Leland Faraday SCR Variable speed driv
    • Leland Faraday - I have one of your motors model # 8-186701-01 and I\'m looking to purchase another one just like this one. can you tell me if
    • Leland Faraday - Hi Terri I have the wiring diagram which you desire. to ease my assistance please let me know how your motor is terminated an
    • Leland Faraday - Hello we have the following Leland Faraday Motor in our shop. I need to see if you have a wiring diagram for this motor. Belo
    • Leland Faraday - I have a Logan leathe in my shop M 1920 need to wire it for 220 volts need wiring diagram. thank you John Work
    • Leland Faraday - I am after Fuel level sensor #6420303 and Temp probe #1119270. Could you give me an idea on price and how much delivery to A
    • Leland Faraday - i have a 1 hp 1 ph leland faraday compressor motor with no wiring diagram. i want to know if i can run it on 110. the number
    • Leland Faraday - Good Morning Can you please forward a wiring diagram for a M-511U 1/3HP 3450 RPM Cat# C48H2N109B1
    • Leland Faraday - part# m30502 frame s182t volts 115/230 the wiring diagram is not complete it has two capasatores and 8 wires
    • Leland Faraday - hi,i mr ng from malaysia.i have dynagen g26-2001 inverter but the use manual is lost,can you e-mail to me.TH
    • Leland Faraday - I have Leland Faraday 3/4 HP V2550 model G56 1578 02. The wiring diagram is damaged on the motor plate. I am trying to h
    • Leland Faraday - pdf I need to servicing the 3040HA kew pressure washer quickly!
    • Leland Faraday - Lee did you get the problem sorted I have same fault in my unit any help I would be grateful cheers Jason
    • Leland Faraday - i have a 3 hp single phase 6 wire leland electric motor and do not know how to wire it
    • Leland Faraday - new watertank
    • Leland Faraday - Fault Codes showing P1, can you help?
    • Leland Faraday - LELAND-FARA DAY STOCK NO.XM005B HP-5 RPM-1740 VOLT-230 F.L AMP 24.5
    • Leland Faraday - model# 365003 stk#XM-015E date KD RPM 1745 Amp 15/7.8-7.5 Hertz 60 Single phase I really need a wiring diagram. Thi
    • Leland Faraday - I have a customer looking for a LELAND FARADAY motor. These are the only specs that I have on it. 5HP 1800RPM 1 PHASE 230
    • Leland Faraday - Thanks anyhow guys I figured it out, Just sat down with my dog (he wasn\'t much help but company) got the motor reversing a
    • Leland Faraday - Hi I have a machine kew good 3040ha and I can not connect the power contactor, I see the winding water pump is burned and I w
    • Leland Faraday - 1. Red wire from capacitor. 2. Blue from motor to sw. 3. White and Green were hooked together at motor. 4. Yellow and
    • Leland Faraday - I have had this lathe for some time and have retired, I have free time and would like my lathe tobe able to reverse. I found
    • Leland Faraday - i need a wiring diagram for a wood splitter - leland farady- 3/4 horse motor M271 -from 220 to 110
    • Leland Faraday - Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 3hp, 230 volt, 1750 rpm, M431 motor?
    • Leland Faraday - Have a MN-M-2052A motor. What color/number wire controls the cintrifical switch

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

You can contact us at 1-(336)-969-0110
    Shipping/Receiving
    Industrial Electronics Repair
    931-E S. Main St #204,
    Kernersville, NC 27284
    Recent Questions
    • Teijin Seiki - Looking for a Vigoservo ASR30 Manual.
    • Quinton Crane - Hi, We have a Quinton Crane B481c PCB used in Bridgeport Vertical mill Series I. due to power fluctuations, this pcb is no
    • Dynamote - My husband recently passed away and while cleaning the garage I came across this item. It is a Dynamote B20-12 with CD, LVCO
    • Wohlenberg - Sir I need wohlenberg mcs-2 Tv cutting machine electrical diagram and service manual for English language
    • Atlas Copco - WE have two of the Atlas-Copco GA132 compressors onboard for our bulk handling system. One of them has an error code on the
    • Teijin Seiki - 25 drive alaram number
    • Scandialogic - Manual de inverter SCANDIALlogic
    • Toyo Denki - Manual book toyodenki v5100hg
    • Burgmaster - We are looking for oil seals for a Burgmaster Model 1-D the part number is A105406-00 we need 14 but will take what ever we c
    • Penny & Giles - Tracabout power wheelchair/ Replacement 100 amp controller cable/harness or fix existing 6 pin connector with two sizes of pi
    • Procond Elettronica - A large amount of people looking for a new job are unsure expediting veteran resume services constitutes a solid investment a
    • Ghisalba - A day in the life of a mom is not always a quite sight!! For those mommies that have children and have selected to stay at ho
    • Procond Elettronica - hallo ich bin POO :P ich wohne in IR. Das ist wohl thema? hmmmm , best regards for all :) POO I need
    • Atlas Copco - Justin Trudeau took a look at the clock on the wire box once more. It was nearly three in the early morning. He certainl
    • Ghisalba - The very idea of utilizing wood furnishings in the outdoors is frequently a frightening thought of most home owners. Exposing
    • Procond Elettronica - SWWiuxREMgBB4MS6wlttlQTFCSHIyC7S Kf79pv1TtrKZMgmiUTMQCxZgSIyG6TLD t3BoAYjgAkvACRirj8ALSaw94G9ujkTF L9T1iqS0GSx25fcW4n62EXi
    • Procond Elettronica - Republican politicians all over the country have repeated the Great Replacement theory A century-old racist theory reentere
    • Ghisalba - Wizards, vampires, monsters and other supernatural beings are the most popular styles in the motion pictures today. Finest se
    • NC-TEK CNC SENTROL - friends at work have been hoping about. This kind of information here on the web site is one of a kind and helpful and is goi
    • Eltee Pulsitron - I have an Eltee EP/30 RDP that the head is out of tram. Can you tram the head on these or are they fixed?
    • Leland Faraday - Need to know how the wires are hooked up on the pump all of them inside the canopy
    • Wohlenberg - Tenemos un error 84, en la mcs - tv, si ustedes tienen whasath podemos enviar la foto del error.- apreciamos su ayuda
    • Leece Neville Leecraft Leecraft - node webkit angular js download Download: This release is available on our >>>>>front page
    • Orgapack - i have a orgapack 260 cant get the screen to come out of locked, sometimes works most of the time it dont, customer hates
    • Procond Elettronica - An injury that renders a person handicapped and prohibits them from returning to work for a lengthy period of time is known a
    • Toyo Denki - I need toyo denki vf51hgs user manual
    • Infrapak - Need repair
    • Rittenhouse - Good day, I would need the wiring diagram for a Rittenhouse Clock Model 631/632. Just saved the clock from our old house be
    • Accu-Rite - I have two Teledyne DRO Model 2000. Do you of anyone that can fix them? We can discuss the issue on the phone.
    • Atlas Copco - I need some information regarding atlas copco dryer unit
    More Repair Questions.....

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
    Disclaimer: This website is not sanctioned or approved by any manufacturer listed.
    "Industrial Electronic Repair" is not an authorized distributor or representative
    for the listed manufacturers or tradenames.

Home
    Repair Lab
    Manufactures Repaired
    Forum
    Get Quote
    Job Opportunities

Hosted by

Christ Servers
    Christian Web Hosting