• Industrial Electronics Repair
    931-E S. Main St #204,
    Kernersville, NC 27284

• 1-(336)-969-0110

•   

Repair Services for Industrial and Commercial Customers

Elox Corporation

Elox Mondo Star50

We have a trouble with our Elox Mondo star 50 EDM machine. Error ocur during axis movement, \" (E48) A short circuit was detected while jogging or positioning\". Would you like to advise us to slove the problem ? Thanks and best regards, Adang
    Return Home to Elox Corporation

View Parent Post
    If you have any technical questions or wish to offer technical information about any Elox Corporation units then fill out the form below.
    No Soliciting...

• Elox Corporation - I am looking for a electrical diagram for my ELOX machine it is a SYS-11 CEF50 I am mainly concerned about the power cables
    • Elox Corporation - We have a trouble with our Elox Mondo star 50 EDM machine. Error ocur during axis movement, \" (E48) A short circuit was dete
    • Elox Corporation - I have a edm elox workmaster 45 whit futura 50 control,but when I buy the machine it came whit some disconnected wires insi
    • Elox Corporation - we have a Mondo Start 50, ser # M50 STAR-002181, another is U06.690.8 would like to know how many gals of fluid does it tak
    • Elox Corporation - I\'m trying to find a manual for an Agie Futura II Mondo I.
    • Elox Corporation - I need help with a machine model Serial M-3 W/DA-000024 BMNO V05.256.9 and required support, are you have contact in Me
    • Elox Corporation - Jose, it appears that the battery on the motherboard has gone bad. This means that the CMOS has to be reprogrammed so tha
    • Elox Corporation - We bought an EDM ELOX-AMERITRON here in PERU and planned to start working with it, but at the moment we pressed \"ON\" to sta
    • Elox Corporation - We bought an EDM ELOX-AMERITRON here in PERU and planned to start working with it, but at the moment we pressed \"ON\" to sta
    • Elox Corporation - I am negotiating to purchase one of your Series O Wire cut EDM machine. I will be shipping it Manila Philippines. Do you ha
    • Elox Corporation - THE SYSTEM OPERATION ERROR. MESSAGE: INSERT DISKET A: PLEASE SEND INFORMATION. BEST REGARDS THAN YOU.
    • Elox Corporation - We have a EDM Elox 400 D that when it is pressed the start button the electrodes comeback to home position. Our maintenance
    • Elox Corporation - RAM CYCLIER CANCELS BURN WHEN STARTED. REPLACED PUSH BUTTON BUT IT DOE\'S STILL CANCELS BURN.
    • Elox Corporation - We have an ELOX J series wire edm that we need to set the parameters for wire tension and flush control. We had to replace a
    • Elox Corporation - disculpen pero no ablo ingles solo spaƱol me urge el diagrama de una erocionadora elox t50s urge
    • Elox Corporation - Hello, We had a bit of a meltdown which damaged the Elox Workmaster 45 jog switch panel. The switches & wires are so fried
    • Elox Corporation - quiero el esquema electrico de este modelo
    • Elox Corporation - We have an Elox edm hrp 64 and i am looking for a manual, filters and DTE 25 oil for it. Any help would be greatly appriciate
    • Elox Corporation - having trouble with my edm. message \"ps servo control communication failure\" is up and won\'t reset. how can i correct this
    • Elox Corporation - You can obtain copies of most Elox manuals by contacting: EDM Zap Part, Inc. 1108 Front Street Lisle, IL 60532 USA pho
    • Elox Corporation - Dear Srs : recently I purchasse And Elox EDM WIRE MACHINE FROM USA ( Mc Kean Machinery) : and the machine arrived with s
    • Elox Corporation - We have purchased second hand makino hmc - GE FANUC 15M CONTROL during starting we found - SV013 Y IMPROPER V_READY OF
    • Elox Corporation - We own a Elox HRP-64 machine and we are missing the manual and would like to know it you found one and would like to sell us
    • Elox Corporation - To the manual: is it related to the machine? What is de problem that you have?
    • Elox Corporation - ram will not go up switches work. we had to move it and since then the ram dropped and will not go up. Is it the hydrolics an
    • Elox Corporation - My friend , I could not write before, so that they robbed my to me notebock and it did not find your e mail I feel it. I
    • Elox Corporation - Dear friend. I need aid to ignite 12 EDM ELOX HERITAGE FANUC 11This blocked and I cannot operate it single the board and s
    • Elox Corporation - Hello I have a 1990 edm fantastic elox cnc with a Fanuc contoller. Elox type 3-2012 cnc Seerial: 004300 Control
    • Elox Corporation - We also own a Elox HRP-64 machine. We also are missing the manual and would like to know it you found one and would like to s
    • Elox Corporation - Hell I was left a EDN ELOX HRP 64 and I would like to get some info on this machine. I dont even know if it works. If there i

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

You can contact us at 1-(336)-969-0110
    Shipping/Receiving
    Industrial Electronics Repair
    931-E S. Main St #204,
    Kernersville, NC 27284
    Recent Questions
    • Teijin Seiki - Looking for a Vigoservo ASR30 Manual.
    • Quinton Crane - Hi, We have a Quinton Crane B481c PCB used in Bridgeport Vertical mill Series I. due to power fluctuations, this pcb is no
    • Dynamote - My husband recently passed away and while cleaning the garage I came across this item. It is a Dynamote B20-12 with CD, LVCO
    • Wohlenberg - Sir I need wohlenberg mcs-2 Tv cutting machine electrical diagram and service manual for English language
    • Atlas Copco - WE have two of the Atlas-Copco GA132 compressors onboard for our bulk handling system. One of them has an error code on the
    • Teijin Seiki - 25 drive alaram number
    • Scandialogic - Manual de inverter SCANDIALlogic
    • Toyo Denki - Manual book toyodenki v5100hg
    • Burgmaster - We are looking for oil seals for a Burgmaster Model 1-D the part number is A105406-00 we need 14 but will take what ever we c
    • Penny & Giles - Tracabout power wheelchair/ Replacement 100 amp controller cable/harness or fix existing 6 pin connector with two sizes of pi
    • Procond Elettronica - A large amount of people looking for a new job are unsure expediting veteran resume services constitutes a solid investment a
    • Ghisalba - A day in the life of a mom is not always a quite sight!! For those mommies that have children and have selected to stay at ho
    • Procond Elettronica - hallo ich bin POO :P ich wohne in IR. Das ist wohl thema? hmmmm , best regards for all :) POO I need
    • Atlas Copco - Justin Trudeau took a look at the clock on the wire box once more. It was nearly three in the early morning. He certainl
    • Ghisalba - The very idea of utilizing wood furnishings in the outdoors is frequently a frightening thought of most home owners. Exposing
    • Procond Elettronica - SWWiuxREMgBB4MS6wlttlQTFCSHIyC7S Kf79pv1TtrKZMgmiUTMQCxZgSIyG6TLD t3BoAYjgAkvACRirj8ALSaw94G9ujkTF L9T1iqS0GSx25fcW4n62EXi
    • Procond Elettronica - Republican politicians all over the country have repeated the Great Replacement theory A century-old racist theory reentere
    • Ghisalba - Wizards, vampires, monsters and other supernatural beings are the most popular styles in the motion pictures today. Finest se
    • NC-TEK CNC SENTROL - friends at work have been hoping about. This kind of information here on the web site is one of a kind and helpful and is goi
    • Eltee Pulsitron - I have an Eltee EP/30 RDP that the head is out of tram. Can you tram the head on these or are they fixed?
    • Leland Faraday - Need to know how the wires are hooked up on the pump all of them inside the canopy
    • Wohlenberg - Tenemos un error 84, en la mcs - tv, si ustedes tienen whasath podemos enviar la foto del error.- apreciamos su ayuda
    • Leece Neville Leecraft Leecraft - node webkit angular js download Download: This release is available on our >>>>>front page
    • Orgapack - i have a orgapack 260 cant get the screen to come out of locked, sometimes works most of the time it dont, customer hates
    • Procond Elettronica - An injury that renders a person handicapped and prohibits them from returning to work for a lengthy period of time is known a
    • Toyo Denki - I need toyo denki vf51hgs user manual
    • Infrapak - Need repair
    • Rittenhouse - Good day, I would need the wiring diagram for a Rittenhouse Clock Model 631/632. Just saved the clock from our old house be
    • Accu-Rite - I have two Teledyne DRO Model 2000. Do you of anyone that can fix them? We can discuss the issue on the phone.
    • Atlas Copco - I need some information regarding atlas copco dryer unit
    More Repair Questions.....

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
    Disclaimer: This website is not sanctioned or approved by any manufacturer listed.
    "Industrial Electronic Repair" is not an authorized distributor or representative
    for the listed manufacturers or tradenames.

Home
    Repair Lab
    Manufactures Repaired
    Forum
    Get Quote
    Job Opportunities

Hosted by

Christ Servers
    Christian Web Hosting